PC Health Advisor Review Does It Work?
ParetoLogic has created an excellent all-in-one tool called PC Health Advisor to help people optimize and speed up their computer. It seems to pack everything but the kitchen sink, but is it really up to the task of straightening out your computer? We tested out the program to see what it was like.
Interface PC Health Advisor Review
ParetoLogic has done it right this time. The interface for this software tool is extremely bright and easy to read. Everything is laid out in a logical manner, with big buttons and a functional menu layout.
How It Works PC Health Advisor Review
The first thing you'll see when you start up the program is a big button that says "Start Scan Now." Although you can access the other functions of the program before you start the scan, this is presumably where you'll want to start. The program will then scan your comptuer and report back with what it found. It starts by scanning the registry first. Then it will determine if you have any out of date drivers that can be updated. Finally it will scan your running processes to see if there is any malware or spyware present.
Once the software reports back you can either edit what it wants to remove, or just simply clean it using the default settings.
You can also skip this automated cleaning altogether and simply do things one by one. Some people may like the flexibility of being able to do these functions one by one.
Feature Overview PC Health Advisor Review
Besides the ones talked about above in the default scan, PC Health Advisor has a number of other functions that can assist you in optimizing your computer for best performance.
- Malware Removal - Remove active malware processes from your PC
- Duplicate File Finder - Get back disk space and memory by removing duplicate files
- Driver Update Manager - Keep all of your drivers up to date
- Internet Cache Removal - Clear temporary internet files and other cached items
- Browser Object Manager - Get rid of unwanted browser add ons such as toolbars and other similar things
- Startup Manager - Improve boot times by managing programs that load during startup
- Internet Privacy Cleaner - Clear away internet privacy files such as stored search history
- Disk Defragmentation - Reorganize fragmented files on your hard disk for faster performance
- Registry Cleaner - Get rid of excess and unnecesary registry entries
- File Extension Search - Easily find programs to open unknown file extensions
System Requirements PC Health Advisor Review
PC Health Advisor is compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 3 and higher. It's certified for use with up to Windows 7 64 bit! For more information on all system requirements visit the main site.
Pros And Cons
There are a few pros and cons to the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor program.
- Easy To Use
- Clean Interface
- Lots Of Features And Tools
- Works Well
- Perhaps To Simple For The Most Advanced Users
- Sometimes Hard To Navigate Through The Menus
I'm not a computer expert - will I be able to run PC Health Advisor?
Yes! PC Health Advisor is very straightforward and easy to understand. We definitely like that it's interface is colorful and the buttons are big and well labeled. We got a little confused at the menu progression at first, but after a few minutes it was much more clear.
Is PC Health Advisor A Scam?
No! PC Health Advisor is published by ParetoLogic, a reputable software distributor. They offer money back satisfaction guarantees on all their products. We know that if you're not satisfied that you can get a full refund. They have a toll free number that you can call with any questions.
Will PC Health Advisor Help My Computer?
Usually if your computer is running very slowly it's a matter of lots of file accumulation in the various parts of your operating system. Usually cleaning it out will help a tremendous amount. Especially with the extra features such as the driver update tool, the defrag option, and the malware removal capability, we think that PC Health Advisor is a great way to get your computer running well again.
Overall Conclusions PC Health Advisor Review
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor packs a lot of punch into a small package, and this tool is probably all you'll need to keep your PC running as fast as possible. It's also quite helpful in terms of keeping your private information secure by removing your privacy files. With all the features it has it's quite a good deal, and we can definitely recommend this tool as a positive addition to your computer maintenance routine.
If you need a tool to help you speed up and clean out your computer, PC Health Advisor is the one!